Strategic Account Management & Developer Relations for Cutting Edge Technology
Occipital | Google | Nukotoys | Carnegie Mellon University | Improvisation for Innovation | Second City Chicago
- Signal Garden
- Occipital – The Spatial Computing Company
- Nukotoys Interactive Trading Cards
- Google Tango is now ARCore for Android
- Augmented World Expo Interviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Social + Mobile
- Professional Development & Education
- Video Game Production
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Entertainment Technology Center
- Ethereal: Medieval Combat
- Google's Tango is now ARCore
- SIGGRAPH Mobile & Emerging Tech
- The Second City
Artificial Intelligence in Firefighting
Recently, Signal Garden provided the Department of Homeland Security with expertise in data processing on lower-power devices. There are many implications for smart cities and Internet of Things (IoT).
The Assistant for Understanding Data through Reasoning, Extraction and sYnthesis, or AUDREY for short, is a software application that performs data fusion and provides tailored situational awareness to first responders.
Signal Garden participated in a series of “test burns” intended to provide instrument data, sensor readings, and imagery to begin training AUDREY on fire growth, flow paths, and flashover. Leveraging cutting-edge technology from the newest field of artificial intelligence (AI), Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), AUDREY is being taught fire behavior and the risks firefighters face to assist firefighters, incident managers, and dispatchers to keep personnel safe. Each scenario was aimed at teaching AUDREY how fast a fire develops; how the contents of the fire affects the heat and the fire’s growth; and how much time responders have to do their job before conditions are no longer tenable.